Monday, February 28, 2005

neoblogism of the day

in yet another under-the-shower-bulb-glowing moment i realised none of you have any idea how much pun i have.
here you go:

neoblogism - A new word or new meaning for an old word that is defined for the first time in a blog.
usage: neoblogism is the neoblogism of the day today
source : from neologism

more to come..just watch this space or make one up yourself and let me know. i'm always eager to increase my vocabulary- whether its real or made-up

5 comments:

Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Disney World

jiri said...

Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Orlando Vacations

The Computer Guys said...

Yo, you have a Terrific blog here! Lots of content means more readers, more readers means more interaction!
I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a
net meeting window xpsite/blog. It pretty much covers net meeting window xp related stuff.
Come take a Look when you get a chance. :-)

Anonymous said...

"Hi there, I just came across your blog about ad free free hosting web and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site related to ad free free hosting web so I know what I am talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!"